ashura

Book Clever

Mostly just my books, but also some reviews (they might contain spoilers, they're imported from GR and don't parse).

I'm an avid reader of all types, but be warned that I mostly enjoy: horror, sci-fi, fantasy, romances and M/M erotica.

Cazadores de sombras. Ciudad de ceniza (Isla del Tiempo) (Spanish Edition)

Ciudad de Ceniza (Cazadores de Sombras, #2) - Gemma Gallart, Cassandra Clare Okay, I know I'm rating this 3 stars, and I almost rated it 4 (but the ending was lame) and it does mean I liked it, but let me say this: This is NOT a good book.And it's very rare for me to rate a book high even though everything else in it kind of sucked (I only tend to do that with movies - books, if I dislike them, I tend to dislike them entirely, not still find them fun).That said... It's badly written, the characters are mildly annoying at best, and the translator that did the Spanish edition was... I don't know, on drugs or something (or maybe it was the editor, or both... ) That said, I found it quite entertaining. The story was vaguely interesting and characters, although annoying (and mary-sueish and stuff) I found funny; that it was 'my type' of funny was just a plus. So all in all- execution was poor, but I was entertained, hence the 3 stars.