ashura

Book Clever

Mostly just my books, but also some reviews (they might contain spoilers, they're imported from GR and don't parse).

I'm an avid reader of all types, but be warned that I mostly enjoy: horror, sci-fi, fantasy, romances and M/M erotica.

Retorno a la Tierra (La saga del Retorno IV)

Retorno a la Tierra (La saga del Retorno IV) - Orson Scott Card Started interesting, turned boring. Exact opposite than the previous one.You'd think after however many years either one of the brothers would grow up and realize that they are not going to get what they want from the other.Halfway through the book I got tired of hearing the sibling's whining on love me/kill him. Someone should have had some brain and killed Elemak ages ago so that we could have an actual subplot as plot, and maybe a decent ending.Ending completely disappointing too, quick wrap up that says nothing at all. Makes it seem that the point wasn't the trip to Earth and war there and stuff (as the back of the book makes me believe), but just the brother's whiny enmity. If I'd known that, I would have stopped at book two.