ashura

Book Clever

Mostly just my books, but also some reviews (they might contain spoilers, they're imported from GR and don't parse).

I'm an avid reader of all types, but be warned that I mostly enjoy: horror, sci-fi, fantasy, romances and M/M erotica.

Tangled Webs (Black Jewels, Book 6)

Tangled Webs (Black Jewels, Book 6) - Anne Bishop This book was such a fun read!!It contains most of the usual characters from the The Black Jewels Trilogy: Daughter of the Blood, Heir to the Shadows, Queen of the Darkness, and they're all being their usual fun-cool selves. The story itself is more of 'a day in the life of' and the little troubles they encounter more than a big book with a big problem... but it's a lovely book nonethelessIf you already know/are familiar with (and love) the characters, and are familiar with the story as well, I'm sure you'll find it fun.At some point in the book it felt a bit like a mock-jab at badfic writers, which to me made it all the more funny.The only thing I found mildly disappointing was the way they dealt with the bad guy- not sure what I would have done myself, but it didn't feel like it was a proper punishment. (I still can't decide if I felt it was too harsh or too light though, the poor bad guy was much of an idiot. :P)After the main story, my copy had a short story of Surreal back when she was still an Assassin- very short, a bit pointless, but interesting nonetheless.